Providing services to collectors of all skill and interest levels and to non-collectors with the goal of making the collector car world a more user-friendly place.
The services I provide are varied and include:
- Appraisals: Please inquire.
- Buy, Sell & Trade: I'm a collector too!
- Writing & Research: I've written for major magazines and private clients on collecting and history.
- Collection Consulting: Trying to build a collection or improve one you already started? Sometimes an experienced outsider can provide a fresh perspective and an actual plan to achieve your goals
- Event Consulting: I've been organizing and working with collector car events since 1985. Get advice based on real experience, direction and assistance from someone who has been both an organizer and participant.
- Motor Wheels, Flyers, Auto Red Bugs: Do you have, know about, or want to buy, sell or learn about a Smith Motor Wheel, Smith Flyer, Briggs & Stratton Motor Wheel or Briggs & Stratton Flyer or Auto Red Bug? I've been following these products for more than 30 years and I can provide historical data, some parts assistance and social networking. Now looking for information on all Motor Wheel brands for a possible book on the subject.
Don't see your needs on this list?
I've worked with an on-line auction company to provide a location for cars to be stored and shown to prospective buyers. I've written numerous eBay listings for car owners looking to sell their cars. I've been asked to review documentation of historic cars with an eye toward authenticity. I've even provided cars for movies, advertising and special events.
If you need something related to, about or involving antique or collector cars contact Auto Motives.